No matter the fact it’s quite heavy (1 pound), this tanned eco-leather folio style case by Marware is beautiful. I guess the secret of weight is in the front cover to stay more firmly closed (heavy cardboard or something like that). Your tablet will fit snugly inside, all the buttons and ports are fully accessible. It’s really solid, feels like iPad is safe from impacts and scratches, especially the front side. Stand view feature is another cool thing; landscape mode for games or typing or portrait which is great for reading. The case has an attractive appeal without revealing its content, actually it doesn’t look like an iPad folio case and thus reduces its profile as an eventual theft target in public. There’s also Marware Eco-Vue for an Apple tablet which is basically the same product (the cover opens along longer side). Overall, very good folio case. Time will show how durable it actually is.
- Modern but yet simple design
- Provides extra screen protection
- Soft interior
- Hand strap for easy carrying
- All ports and buttons accessible
- Meets RoHS Restriction of Hazardous Substances standards
- A little bit too heavy (1 pound)
- Don’t try to bend the lid, cardboard inside is not elastic!